Embedded Systems Engineer
£Negotiable, DOE - Competitive
An award-winning organisation, that was established in the early 80's, has seen considerable growth over the years and has taken thermal imaging to the next level!
Working across several different sectors, including defence, industrial, security and more, this privately owned company consistently design innovative hardware and software products, that continue to push the boundaries and lead their market.
This diverse role sits within their Embedded Team, and will be working on several exciting projects, including both software and hardware.
Not only will you have experience in experience building hardware platforms, you will also have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within an embedded environment
- Experience with writing firmware
- Experience with embedded Linux Systems
- A background in C/C++
- Proven history building custom Linux Kernels
- Experience of laboratory equipment is also required, to diagnose and test systems
On top of working in a forward thinking, family like culture, you will also receive:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- Summer and Christmas company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- And more!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Danielle Brown at The ONE Group.