Storage and Backup Engineer
If you're an experienced Storage and Backup Engineer who wants to join an organisation with a market leading benefits package including 30+ days annual leave (plus bank holidays), an incredible pension of around 20%, cycle to work scheme, flexible working arrangements, discount gym ect, then read on!
We're looking for someone experienced with EMC and NetApp storage arrays, IBM spectrum scale and VMWare virtualisation.
All candidates must already live within a reasonable commutable distance of central London. Overseas candidate or those without the unrestricted right to work in the UK will not be considered for this role.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Storage and Backup technology
- Administration of EMC storage and Spectrum scale
- Refresh SAN switches
- Data Centre support
- Development of the storage and backup infrastructure
- Continuous improvement projects
- Manage the lifecycle of active storage and backup equipment
- Admin of EMC Storage and Spectrum Scale
- Admin of IBM spectrum protect
- VMWare virtualisation
- SAN and NAS
- Full and unrestricted right to work in the UK
- Happy to commute to the central London office 2 days a week
This is an opportunity for you to build on your previous EMC and NetApp experience, being the subject matter expert in your field. You will make a real difference from the work you do, all within a very supportive environment!
For more information and a full job description, please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group.