I am on the lookout for an Emissions Measurement Technician to join a large manufacturer of off highway machinery and engines in the Peterborough area.
In this role you will be a part of a team that is responsible for the upkeep of instrumentation and help support ongoing investigations and maintenance.
You will be provided with an interesting variety of responsibilities and activities, using initiative with the opportunity to work both part of a team and independently.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Operate measurement equipment and diagnostic investigations
- Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) and calibration of emissions measurement equipment
- Provide first line breakdown cover
- Modifications to facility plant/test rigs and equipment
We are looking for:
- Self motivated individual who works to high standards and uses initiative
- Health and safety focused
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and schematics
- Ideally worked with instrumentation before
- Emissions experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
The client are looking to pay £24 per hour Umbrella company contractor and the contract will last 12 months with the opportunity for it to be extended.
If the role sounds of interest to then get in touch on 01733 234000 or send me your CV