"Thank you so much for finding me this role I love working here" "Directors are fantastic" "great environment" "supportive and welcoming" just a few snippets from the conversation I have had with the last Employment Law Consultant I placed working for this business. So I can confidently say you will be joining an excellent business who are professional and offer their employees so much support!
Another unique and exclusive role for The One Group we are looking to recruit a very experienced and worldly Employment Law Consultant who has worked within a similar role.
This is an interesting role working for a private firm that has a family feel to them, is very inclusive, welcoming and offer you excellent support.
Employment Law Consultant
Based in Peterborough
£35,000 - £40,000
- You will be supporting clients with all their Employment Law requirements with some HR aspects
- Account Managing clients to build the relationship and the understanding of the business
- Meeting clients, taking a brief, resolving situations, advising on any issues they have arisen
- Updating clients on employment law changes
- Reviews for clients existing processes such as staff handbooks, policies and procedures, contracts etc
- Creating documentation
- Compiling letters and contracts
- Writing press publications
- Research and updating at all times
- Keeping internal advice and literature up to date
We are looking to speak to experienced Employment Law Consultants with practical application and hands-on experience. In an ideal world, you will also have an HR background and dealt with investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, appeals and dismissals. Your written English will need to be impeccable and you have confidence in your ability to write contracts and employment law manuals for clients based on their needs.
The above is a brief insight into the role and there is more to discuss along with options so please send me your details so we can discuss further.