Looking for a new challenge within the world of Sustainability Management? Then stop what you are doing and have a look at this!
I am looking to speak with individuals who are passionate about our commitment to making Cambridge a Sustainability leader. We are looking for an Energy, Carbon, and Water subject matter expert, who will play a key role in reducing our energy-related emissions to absolute zero by 2048.
The Challenge is to Identify and develop innovative projects in order to integrate energy efficiency, carbon reduction, and water conservation initiatives across our clients operational estates
- Identify opportunities for energy, carbon, and water reduction.
- Develop feasibility assessments and cases for potential projects.
- Collaborate with a wide-range of departments and stakeholders in order to implement sustainable solutions.
- Monitor and report on the performance of implemented projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide technical support and advice to the relevant stakeholders
What You'll Bring:
- A degree or certification that is centred around engineering or environmental disciplines
- A genuine passion for environmental sustainability.
- Strong project management and analytic skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement abilities.
- Ability to drive change and inspire others towards meeting sustainability goals.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in energy, carbon, and water reduction.
Apply Now If You Want To:
- Make a tangible impact on reducing carbon emissions and conserving water resources.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of professionals dedicated to sustainability.
- Join a prestigious institution committed to leading the way in environmental sustainability.
What's the package like?
- Salary ranging from £45,585 - £57,696
- Flexible working (2-3 days in the office per week)
- 33 day's annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Great Pension Scheme
- Access to online and in-store shopping discounts and cashback, with 2,000+ retailers
- Cycle to Work and a 10% discount rate off train season tickets
- Family-friendly policies including a generous maternity, adoption and shared parental leave entitlement, workplace nurseries, childcare salary exchange scheme and a high-quality holiday playscheme for kids
- Sport Centre & Gym
- Counselling Services and Occupational Health
- Personal Development opportunities
If you're ready to make a difference and contribute to a greener future, apply now and be a part of our journey towards net-zero!