My client, based in North Cambridge is currently recruiting for a Technical HR Operations Manager. This is a unique opportunity for a HR Professional who has a passion for developing people, to foster communication and engagement and to ensure you are delivering a high standard of people management.
What this role involves:
- Having meaningful conversations with the people you will coach and develop
- Understand the performance and development planning process and support your team throughout all stages
- Making difficult decisions as and when required
- Support the people's personal aspirations and objectives
- People Leadership
- Skills Management
You will need to have:
- Coaching skills
- Proven experience in managing and developing people in remote teams
- Ability to work with salary, development and other people related issues sensitively and professionally
- General technical understanding
- Ability to lead, inspire and act in the best interest of both the individual and the company
A background working within Technical or Engineering sectors is a must have for this role as you will need to understand technical terminology and will be engaging with Technical Leads, Project Managers and Engineering Manager on a regular basis.
So if you are passionate about your work, love to share, coach and understand the value of genuine interpersonal communication then this may be the role for you.
Apply now or call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 for an informal discussion