The One Group are pleased to be working with an award-winning Automotive Glass manufacturer in Northampton who are seeking a passionate and committed Engineering Manager to look over a team of engineers and technicians within the engineering function.
My client is a globally recognised business who supply Automotive OEMS with windscreens and shields and boast a range of manufacturing equipment such as Robots and assembly cells and are seeking an Engineering Manager from a Production engineering environments to develop there engineering function within the company.
If you are degree qualified with experienced of process/production engineering within a manufacturing environment it doesn't have to be Automotive, then this could be the role for you.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Monitor and analyse the technical aspects of the production installations and processes
- Propose implementation of technical improvements
- Support production with problem solving improvements and activities
- Lead a team of engineers and technicians ensuring the plant is running smoothly
What we are looking for:
- Degree in engineering with experience of leading a team within a production/process engineering environment
- Lean manufacturing techniques and electrical knowledge
- Ability to understand technical drawings
- 3 & 6 robotics experience
The client is looking to pay a salary of 45k per annum with a car allowance on top of this as well other benefits to go on top.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.