"I develop my team. If they're keen and committed, I will do all I can to support their career development" - a direct quote from this highly regarded hiring manager at one of the most unique and innovative businesses in the industry. Want to work for a manager like this?
I'm working with such an aspirational company that are looking for an Engineering Project Manager who also shares the same passionate attitude as them. If you're looking to be part of something truly unique then you've found the right opportunity.
This company is working to battle air pollution, greenhouse gases, and food waste - by developing a range of zero-emission technologies powered by liquid nitrogen. They apply these technologies in refrigerated transport, built environment and commercial vehicles. The open-plan office has a real collaborative feel to it, with everyone working together to achieve a greener, cleaner world.
We're looking for an Engineering Project Manager with a can-do attitude, who is eager for a new challenge. Someone who is passionate about clean energy, wanting to develop their career into the greener future. You'll be required to manage multiple projects, whilst building strong relationships with Engineer's and stakeholders in order to move projects along smoothly.
Day to day activity will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress, timing and budget to senior management
- Host regular development meetings, issuing minutes and pursuing actions
- Risk awareness and mitigation; reviewing and adjusting the project plan
- Manage and progress the plan for delivering project milestones. Monitoring all costs and internal and external resources to ensure on-time delivery of the project plans
- Oversight and lead changes to cost, time, scope and quality in a controlled way, including liaising with the finance team and drive positive change
What is required:
- Project / Engineering background with automotive or manufacturing bias
- Experience in the automotive or powertrain industry
- Proven track record of managing various engineering projects, meeting targets to a timely manner
- Confident liaising with colleagues and stakeholders, ensuring a smooth transition throughout projects
- Engineering Degree & Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, PMI, APM, APMP)
- Good problem solving skills, root cause analysis (5D or 8D/Six Sigma)
- Competent using; MS Dynamic, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
We're looking for passionate, keen & professional Project Manager's that are ready to be part of something incredible. Are you ready for the challenge?