An innovative and ground-breaking Cambridgeshire based business is embarking on the next stage of its journey with the production of its first product, and The ONE Group is proud to be assisting with the recruitment of an experienced Equipment Engineer to join their team.
Despite being a young business, the science behind the product makes it a unique market leader. As the company's success continues to gather steam, so too does the their commitment to positively impacting the lives in which the product comes into contact with. Their values and vision are clear: they are a business that is going to change the world!
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Equipment Engineer will be supporting the R&D and Production activities, by maximising uptime and the performance of critical process equipment, through a combination of monitoring, maintenance, and effective troubleshooting.
This role will be varied, dealing with a broad range of stakeholders including Production, Operations and The Executive and Scientific Teams. You'll need to be a 'roll your sleeves up' type of person; a self-starter who has previous experience in a semiconductor manufacturing or R&D environment. Most importantly, however, you'll need an undeniable passion for what you do, with drive, determination and an alignment with the business's values and culture.
In addition to managing the planned maintenance, you'll also be:
- Using data to effectively monitor equipment
- Driving continuous improvements
- Taking the lead in resolving operating issues
- Support the implementation of new equipment as production expands and the business grows
Ideally, you'll be someone who has:
- Experience of working within a semiconductor manufacturing or research and development environment
- Previous use of SPC, FMEA, 8D, DoE and lean 6sigma manufacturing approaches
- Equipment knowledge/experience working with CVD and supporting vacuum and gas supply systems
- Equipment knowledge/experience working with MOCVD and ALD (advantageous)
- The ability to troubleshoot and identify root causes
For more information on the above role, please apply today or contact Taylor Reade at The ONE Group.