This University spinout company is based on the outskirts of Cambridge. They're utilising novel materials with semiconductor-based applications.
Their fascinating, game-changing technology has made lots of heads turn within the semiconductor industry and the company continues to grow from strength to strength!
They're now looking for another experienced Equipment Engineer with semiconductor facilities and equipment experience to join their multi-disciplinary team. The company is growing quickly, so this is an important role in terms of ensuring smooth R&D and production work continues in their state-of-the-art cleanroom facility.
The role will include:
- Developing and upgrading cleanroom facilities
- Carrying out equipment upgrades and maintenance
- Analysing equipment breakdowns and taking corrective actions
- Continuous improvement to enhance reliability and scalability across the equipment
- Developing preventive maintenance and troubleshooting procedures
- Setting up and commissioning new equipment
To apply, you'll need to have:
- Plenty of hands-on experience as an equipment engineer in a chemical or semiconductor manufacturing environment - ideally with wet etch equipment
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Experience maintaining equipment
- Strong training skills and technical familiarity with product and equipment
- Fluid dynamics or thermal modelling experience (CFD)
What does the package include?
- Health and dental insurance
- 25 Days holiday and regular company social events, also!