The ONE Group are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to manage the Equipment Engineering team of an R&D facility based near Cambridge.
The role will include supporting both Production and R&D operations and to ensure MOCVD and other process equipment performance is maximised and also to project manage plans for scale-up.
- Lead a team of Engineers to ensure equipment, facilities and MOCVD processes are delivered with superb performance, consistency, and quality
- Deliver a robust programme of PPM
- Implement and manage equipment monitoring processes to improve yield
- Drive continuous improvement through analysis of performance and implementation of upgraded equipment and/or processes to drive up key operational metrics
- Be the lead in resolving equipment operating issues through troubleshooting, solution identification and quick rectification
- Manage the implementation of new equipment, liaising with equipment manufacturers and support partners
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Chartered Engineer preferred
- Significant experience of working with deposition equipment such as MOCVD, ALD, CVD and supporting vacuum and gas supply systems
- Experience building, motivating and training teams
- Knowledgeable in ultra-high purity gas control systems, pneumatics, vacuum systems, pumps, control electronics, safety systems, etc
- Able to use analysis to continuously improve effectiveness of performance and to implement PPM
- Experience of SPC, FMEA, 8D, DoE and lean 6 Sigma
There are some very generous benefits available for the right person. Please call Jen Richardson on 075 2222 7300 for a confidential chat.