Executive Assistant roles are like gold dust at the moment. So you know when one of this calibre becomes available, it is bound to peak your interest!
My client who is based in South Cambridgeshire is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support the expanded Senior Executive Team. You will be working as part of a small team of Executive Assistants you will provide the Directors with Administrative and Secretarial support.
- Supporting the Executive team by providing an efficient and effective secretarial and administrative service that supports them in achieving their objectives
- Handling extensive travel arrangements both UK & Internationally
- Taking and distributing meeting minutes including ensuring follow up actions have been accomplished
- Preparing board reports, letters, presentations and papers as necessary
- Organising the Team's schedule including extensive diary management using Outlook
The successful candidate will be a proven PA/EA with experience supporting at Director level. You will be willing to go the extra mile and be pro active and self sufficient in your approach.
The role will initially be home based, however there will be a phased return to the office in the next couple of months where flexible working will be an option, however eventually the plan is this role will be office based.
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy Atkin - or call Lucy on 01223237888