Here at The ONE Group, we are always looking for Experienced Electronics Engineers, but in this case, you must be able to gain UK Security Clearance.
This is a site-based position (there will be some flexibility to work remotely), based within outstanding R&D facilities in the South Cambridge area. You will work on a variety of interesting, innovative projects which will contribute to the protection of the UK from the latest technological and cyber threats. Typically, this will involve analysis, computational modelling, prototype design, invention, laboratory testing, process development and low-volume manufacturing.
Working in a small, talented cross-disciplinary team, you will be joining the organisation at an important time, as they prepare to quadruple in size within the next few years. This is a highly educated and skilled team of scientists, engineers and designers.
- Excellent further and higher education record with a superb degree in a relevant subject from a well-renowned university
- At least 2 years' experience working as an Electronics Engineer, in any sector
- Exceptional knowledge of complex Electronics with proven technical capabilities including the design and development of solutions
- Eligibility for UK Security Clearance
You will need to demonstrate experience in at least two of the following areas:
- High-speed digital design
- FPGA firmware (i.e. VHDL/Verilog)
- RF and microwave electronics
- Power electronics
- Analogue electronics
- Algorithm development
- PCB technologies
- Excellent salary in line with your experience
- Annual bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical cover for the family
- Free lunch and refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Use of on-site gym, restaurant and coffee shop
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A range of fun activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, running clubs - even a company rock band!
- Discount on memberships for local sports facilities and theatre discounts
- A comprehensive relocation package, including relocation support
- A Career coach to help you continuously develop and broaden your expertise