It is not everyday the opportunity arises to join a market-leading brand with a fantastic reputation and great career advancement opportunities.
I've partnered exclusively with this household name to find a dynamic field sales representative within the construction and building products sector living in central Scotland.
They say variety is the spice of life and this role offers it all in terms of projects and customers to target.
Not only will you be working with a well-established network of main and sub-contractors across Scotland but you will also be tasked to generate new business opportunities.
This is a project focused sales position working with contractors to convert specifications from competitors products to your own.
You will sell the clients full portfolio of award-winning construction finishing products.
- Negotiating trading agreements and pricing strategies
- Contributing to and implementing national promotional strategies and measuring own performance/effectiveness
- Driving regional promotions to give the territory a competitive advantage
- Achieving agreed targets for volume, value and margin
Target sectors include healthcare, education, leisure and hospitality.
To apply you should have a proven and successful track record in construction / building products field sales targeting contractors &/or architects in Scotland.
You would ideally have sold a technical product via its features and benefits within a competitive market.
It is also important you understand project sales and have worked with main and sub-contractors focused on sectors including student accommodation, hospitals, care homes, schools and universities.
Additional personality traits needed include:
- Being a first-class negotiator with excellent selling skills
- A fantastic relationship builder
- Excellent presentation & I.T skills
- Commercial awareness and profit focussed
Plus, having a full UK valid driving licence.
On offer is a salary of up to £38,000 plus bonus, company car and excellent pension, healthcare and holiday entitlement.
To find out more contact Natalie on 01223 237888 or 07879 886236 or for a confidential discussion.