Due to an internal restructure and ongoing success, they are looking to recruit for a Field Sales Executive in Scotland.
This person will be based around the Fife region and tasked with selling a range of award-winning landscaping equipment to end user customers within the golf club, sports and amenity sectors across Fife, Falkirk, Clackmannanshire Lothian, Edinburgh and the boarders.
The role will involve nurturing an already established account base while spotting new business opportunities. There will be a need to provide hands-on product demonstrations to clients including groundsman, golf clubs, sports clubs and grounds maintenance sectors including landscape contractors and local authorities.
Founded more than 50 years ago they pride themselves on offering an exceptionally high standard of pre-sale and after sales back up.
You will have a proven track record in sales & negotiation, including business to business sales experience, strong presentation skills and have sold machinery / plant or commercial vehicles to end users.
Additional requirements include:
- A proven & successful track record of target-based field sales
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Self-motivated & target-driven
- Experience in account management and new business
- Attention to detail when using a CRM system
- Excellent communication skills & able to communicate with decision-makers at all levels
- You must hold a UK valid driving licence that supports use of a trailer (category BE)
On offer is a salary of up to £37,000 plus attractive bonus scheme, commercial vehicle, 25 days' + bank holidays, 6% pension contribution and extensive employee benefits scheme including death in service.
For a confidential discussion contact Natalie Matthews on 01223 237888 / 07879 886236 or