I've partnered exclusively with this household name to find a dynamic field sales representative within the construction and building products sector living in the North East of England.
You will be working with a well-established network of main and sub-contractors across as well as generating new business opportunities across the counties of Darlington, County Durham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, Northumberland, Newcastle upon Tyne and Lancashire.
This is a project focused sales position working with contractors to convert specifications from competitors products to your own.
You will sell the clients full portfolio of award-winning construction finishing products.
- Negotiating trading agreements and pricing strategies
- Contributing to and implementing national promotional strategies and measuring own performance/effectiveness
- Driving regional promotions to give the territory a competitive advantage
- Achieving agreed targets for volume, value and margin
Target sectors include healthcare, education, leisure and hospitality.
To apply you should have a proven and successful track record in construction / building products field sales targeting contractors &/or architects in Scotland.
You would ideally have sold a technical product via its features and benefits within a competitive market.
It is also important you understand project sales and have sold a construction product / building material to main and/or sub-contractors.
Additional personality traits needed include:
- Being a first-class negotiator with excellent selling skills
- A fantastic relationship builder
- Excellent presentation & I.T skills
- Commercial awareness and profit focused
Plus, having a full UK valid driving licence.
On offer is a competitive salary plus bonus, company car and excellent pension, healthcare and holiday entitlement.
To find out more contact Natalie on 01223 237888 or 07879 886236 or for a confidential discussion.