I am working with a forward-thinking, industry leading company, providing equipment for maintaining green spaces, who are looking for a field sales executive covering south of the river Thames within the M25 to join their team due to internal promotions.
This person will be based around the above area or within easy commute and will be tasked with selling a range of award-winning landscaping equipment to end user customers within the golf club, sports and amenity sectors.
Your role would include enhancing sales levels by managing current accounts and generating new business, demonstrating products to prospective customers, and planning your day effectively to hit targets.
- Up to £37,000
- Commission on sales
- Bonus scheme
- Commercial vehicle (Ford Ranger)
- 25 days' + bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
- Extensive employee benefits scheme including death in service
Additional requirements include:
- A proven & successful track record of B2B field sales
- Self-motivated & target-driven
- Experience in account management and new business
- Attention to detail when using a CRM system
- Excellent communication skills & able to communicate with decision-makers at all levels
- You must hold a UK valid driving licence that supports use of a trailer (category BE)
The role will involve nurturing an already established account base whilst generating new business opportunities. Clients include groundskeepers, golf club owners, sports clubs, grounds maintenance companies, landscape contractors and local authorities.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online or get in contact with Craig Ruegg on or 01223 237 888