Advanced selling and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with decision-makers at all levels are all attributes needed for this field sales vacancy covering Yorkshire.
I've partnered with a leading brand name to find a dynamic field sales representative within the construction and building products sector to cover North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and East Yorkshire.
You will be working with a network of main and sub-contractors as well as generating new business opportunities across the Leeds, Hull, Halifax, Harrogate, York, Huddersfield, Wakefield and Bradford.
This is a project focused sales position working with contractors to convert specifications from competitors products to your own.
You will sell the clients full portfolio of award-winning construction finishing products covering the healthcare, leisure,
hospitality and education sectors.
- Negotiating trading agreements and pricing strategies
- Selling and promoting trade products into an end user market of contractors
- Carrying out detailed site condition surveys and producing detailed technical specifications
- Driving regional promotions to give the territory a competitive advantage
- Achieving agreed targets for volume, value and margin
To apply you should have a proven and successful track record in construction / building products field sales targeting contractors &/or architects across Yorkshire.
Additional personality traits needed include:
- Being a first-class negotiator with excellent selling skills
- Organised, confident and highly motived
- A fantastic relationship builder
- Excellent presentation & I.T skills
- Commercial awareness and profit focussed
- A creative thinker able to pioneer new sales initiatives
Plus, having a full UK valid driving licence.
On offer is a competitive salary plus bonus, company car and excellent pension, healthcare and holiday entitlement.
To find out more contact Natalie on 01223 237888 or 07879 886236 or