A ground-breaking organisation, bringing novel tools to enable scientific researchers across biology and medicine to unlock new types of experiments. This high-tech and Nobel Prize winning company has a lot going for it!
They are now looking for a Field Sales Manager, responsible for promoting their products, across the South of the UK with a focus on the university cities including London, Bristol and Warwick etc.
You will be an independent thinker, able to take a complex technology, understand the customer in depth and pitch insightful ideas to motivate a customer into action.
This role will be focused on the academia and leading institutes markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching potential customers to understand how the products will assist their work
- Prospect for new customers and qualify for new sales opportunities
- Own the sales cycle from start to finish and coordinate company resources to enable you to achieve your goals
- Develop the strategy and tactics for commercial success in a new market
You will be a motivated, self-driven and goal-orientated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Additionally, live in the South of the UK with good motorway access.
50% of the role would require travel - therefore a full UK driving licence is required
Additionally, requirements include:
- Complex capital sales experience or working knowledge/qualification within the life science research market
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge and training in techniques used to sell complex capital equipment such as Challenger Selling, Spin Selling, Consultative Selling or Miller Heiman
- Passion for complex capital equipment and ability to create a brand-new market in a relatively uncharted territory
On offer is a competitive salary plus bonus, car allowance, car mileage, private medical and pension
Don't miss out on the chance to work for this fast-growing and exciting high-tech company, that offers the opportunity for creativity and innovation and pure enjoyment of your work!
For a confidential discussion contact Sarah Clark on 01223 237888 or 07376183254 or