A brand new opportunity is now available to join a market leading global manufacturing company as a Field Service Engineer.
The job will require frequent national travel and your base can be anywhere in the UK.
This company are an innovative manufacturer who provide cutting edge solutions and equipment that has helped pave the way in automation and robotics - with a focus on the plastic injection moulding markets.
This role comes with a great deal of autonomy and the company operate a high trust culture. You will receive your job allocation and can work however best suits you and your customers.
- Installation, repair and servicing of machines
- Provide training to customers
- Program and testing
- Liaise with customers on-site and via telephone and email
- Plastic injection moulding automation knowledge and experience would be highly desirable
- PLC Programming knowledge and electrics experience
- Flexible to travel to customer sites on a regular basis
- Excellent initiative - able to work independently without micromanagement
The successful applicant must hold a full UK driving license.
On offer is a market leading package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Company car/ van + tools
- Over time payments
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Extensive training and development
If this role has sparked your interest, please apply today to be considered.