Not one to be glued to your computer screen with little contact with your colleagues? You're actually incredibly effective at communicating with others, especially when it comes to deciphering accountancy code and translating the numbers into "what this actually means is…" for the non-finance minded among us.
Finance nowadays is the place to be; and if you're a part-qualified accountant with a keen eye for all things analytical and advanced Excel, then one of Britain's Top Employers (officially!) is keen to support you in the next stage of your career.
We're looking for someone who is happy with lots of data, but who can equally then pair this with strong commercial acumen for the purpose of seeking out and maximising opportunities to increase profitability.
This Crick-based role will be involved in:
- Data - and lots of it. Building and delivering reports to the business that provide much needed financial insights.
- Assisting other areas of the finance function with budgeting, forecasting and the all-important 5 year plan.
- Process improvements around current automated reporting. Think you can see a better way of doing things? Great; speak up!
- Profitability and key performance reporting for various sites across the business, working to a tight monthly schedule.
So, to recap:
- Part-qualified accountant
- Great communication skills
- Loves analysing data using Excel or Google Sheets
- Seeks out opportunities to increase profitability
- Wants to drive process improvements
- Works well against tight deadlines
- Thinks boring accountants are actually a myth
If this just described you in seven bullet points, then we'd love to hear from you. Please contact Abby Crofts for more information in the first instance, or apply now and one of the team here at The ONE Group will be in touch!
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's Recruitment as it should be.