No experience needed and an immediate start available - what a great way to kickstart your Finance career. With the business expanding and becoming busier than ever, I am looking to recruit a Finance & Credit Control Assistant on a temporary on-going basis to join a proactive, close-knit finance team.
The day to day responsibilities will be focused on credit control processes but also have responsibility across ledgers and admin duties:
- Chasing outstanding invoices and debts from customers based on agreed credit terms
- Escalate any issues/queries to the appropriate client account manager
- Process monthly sales receipts and ensure allocations are up to date
- Produce monthly statements and send to clients
- Raise job card and direct debit invoices
The successful candidate will be confident in using Microsoft packages such as Excel and word, will have great
attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop their personal and professional skills.
With hybrid working, 3 days from home and 2 days from the office, you will be provided with flexibility, a great work life balance, and a support system from an experienced finance team. You will be provided with training on accounting systems and transactional processes which will provide you with a great insight into a finance role and also the opportunity to develop your skill set.
You would be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm initially paying up to £10.50 per hour. Interviews will be taking place imminently, if you are interested or want to discuss the opportunity further, apply now!