Working with an award-winning business, this role is a great chance for you to build on your existing accounts experience, but also to gain exposure to some slightly more niche accounting tasks.
Hybrid working is available, however you will need to live within a commutable distance of their offices (nr to Duxford) and you must commit to working in the office every Monday due to various invoicing and reporting deadlines.
This is a fast paced, dynamic role where you will be working closely with the Finance Business Partner supporting with project accounting tasks.
Your duties will include
- Setting up of new projects
- Dealing with the timesheet and billing process - chasing missing timesheets, entering timesheet information and updating the necessary systems in order to complete the billing process
- Project invoicing - raising invoices, processing invoices and managing the ledger proactively
- Credit control
- Analysing and reporting of data using Sage 200 and Excel
- General administration duties
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be flexible and adaptable and be a good team player. You'll be highly computer literate and be confident in working on Excel using Pivot Table and Look ups.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a close knit, friendly finance team where you can utilise your existing knowledge and skills to help broaden your finance experience.
Please get in touch today for more information!