The ONE Group are proud to be partnering with one of the regions success stories when it comes to financial performance and future growth plans. The business in question are already a well established name in the FMCG sector, however their future plans will cement them as one of the most exciting and largest businesses in their specialist field.
As part of these exciting growth plans, they are now looking to appoint a commercially and operationally minded accountant to join them their finance function in a role which will be centred around working with one of their most successful subsidiaries.
Working closely with a passionate Head of Finance and an equally passionate, wider finance team your duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the weekly and monthly accounting procedures for the business.
- Liaise with the wider finance team and other departments to ensure accurate gross margin and sales reporting.
- Assisting the Head of Finance with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, including variance analysis.
- Managing cost centre budgets.
- Preparing and sending monthly intercompany reconciliations.
- Managing and mentoring the Assistant Management Accountant and Accounts Assistant.
- Building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including assisting them with commercial decision making.
So what does the ideal candidate look like? They are looking for a qualified accountant, with previous experience of working in a busy, hands on environment and a proven track record of working closely with senior stakeholders.
For the above you will be provided with the support and training needed to develop and maximise your potential, the growth plans in place will ensure future progression opportunities will be available.
The salary for the role is dependant on your experience and skillset and the majority of your working week will be based onsite with the opportunity to work from home once a week.
For more information about the role or to see a full job description, please contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group on or apply now.