The ONE Group are delighted to be partnering with well established FMCG group, who have exciting plans in place to grow further in the coming years. To coincide with said growth, they are now looking to appoint a qualified and commercially aware accountant to join them as a Finance Business Partner.
In this hands on and varied role, you will be heading up operational and commercial finance matters for two busy manufacturing sites. You will also be a key point of contact for a number of senior stakeholders across the business.
Day to day duties will include:
- Providing key stakeholders with accurate financial information and supporting them with decision making.
- Overseeing budgeting and forecasting processes for two sites, including P&L, cashflow and balance sheets.
- Overseeing weekly and monthly management accounts with detailed variance analysis.
- Leading weekly review meetings to discuss and challenge performance with managers.
- Identifying areas of process improvement and presenting new ideas to improve them.
Your working week will be shared across the two sites you oversee, with one day a week worked from home. Your home base will be over in Peterborough and you will also visit their Ely site twice a week.
The salary for the role is paying up to £55,000 per annum.
For more information about the role or to see a full job description, please contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group on or apply now.