This is a true Finance Business Partner position that will suit someone who wants to build upon their current skills and immerse themselves in a business that is ever-evolving and encourages career development on a daily basis.
Working as part of a close-knit team, the role has come about due to an internal move and offers an excellent opportunity to work for a leader who believes in leading by example.
- Working closely with engaged stakeholders duties will include
- Supporting planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Working on strategy and efficiency analysis
- Providing insightful advice to enable clear development of the operational plan of the business unit
- Forging strong relationships with external parties as appropriate
This role will suit a post-qualified accountant who thrives on communicating with non-finance personnel and gaining a sense of achievement in the delivery of sound and informed advice.
This would suit someone who has worked in a complex business and who can demonstrate clear communication skills paired with a keen commercial acumen.
Advanced IT skills are essential as data interrogation key to the success of this role.
As well as an extremely competitive benefits package including bonus, excellent pension and the long-term opportunities in this business are outstanding.
Hybrid working is on offer and travel between Huntingdon and Peterborough will be part of this position.