Following an internal restructure our client in the charitable sector is looking for a Finance Manager to join their welcoming team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance your role will oversee a small team of people and your duties will include:
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring that revenue and capital transactions are accurate and in order
- Working closely with stakeholders and budget managers providing budgetary advice and support
- Cashflow management and ensuring investments are effectively managed
- Working closely with the Head of Finance to review processes and procedures adding value where appropriate and implementing strategies that will continue to develop the quality of information produced
- Ad hoc project work
This will be a visible role which will involve communication across divisions and externally and requires someone who enjoys business partnering and developing relationships.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant and an articulate communicator who has experience of people management.
A collaborative approach is essential to the success of this role as are strong IT skills, notably in Excel.
Hybrid working available.
Interviews will be taking place in early September so send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion.