My client is thriving in their sector and following investment in their infrastructure they are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to head up their busy accounts function.
Reporting in to the Group Finance Director this will be a visible role that will require someone who is able to be hands on whilst also being able to report to stakeholders and communicate with people across the business.
Working in an interesting and varied position your duties will include;
- Producing monthly management accounts and reporting to Finance Director
- Ensuring that all accounts and bookkeeping are maintained on Xero
- Negotiating supplier rates
- Managing expenses
- Cashflow forecasting
- Raising purchase orders
- Ensuring budgets are adhered to
- Project accounting
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure project budgets are maintained and adhered to
- Providing advice as appropriate
- Assisting Finance Director and external accountants with year end accounts and tax compliance
- Working closely with Commercial and Operations teams
- Covering for Office Manager's annual leave
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will Ideally be AAT qualified or equivalent have a proven background in finance and an all-encompassing role and will be happy to roll their sleeves up.
Experience producing management accounts and also being able to look after the transactional side of finance is essential and a good understanding of financial systems and Excel, is also very important.
An accomplished communicator, this position will play a key part in the continued development of internal and external working relationships and the right person will be adaptable to change and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a business that values its staff and not only has an established past but a very bright future.
Interviews will take place very quickly as the successful candidate can take up this role immediately if appropriate.