This opportunity is a newly created role that will be based in Huntingdon but take responsibility for the US arm of a business that is growing and developing at a rate of knots.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your role will be to ensure that the finance function runs smoothly whilst looking to the future and at the growth of the business.
Duties will be varied and will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts with supporting commentary
- Financial analysis and review, adding value to strategy review and reviewing performance across the business
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Gross profit review and reporting
- Ensuring that sales, purchase ledger and credit control is up to date and taking ownership for expenses and credit cards
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders providing accurate forecasting and reporting on performance and advising where appropriate
- Month end close
- Cashflow monitoring and management
- Producing financial statements in accordance with IFRS accounting standards
- Responsible for month-end close and parent company reporting package.
- Working closely with internal and external auditors
- Maintain records and reports of monthly sales order and margin reporting including material cost and sales prices
- Working closely with production and reviewing and developing ERP system
This role will suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to be part of something special and be at the forefront of a developing business whilst working closely with the parent company that is firmly established in its field.
Ideally a nearly or newly qualified accountant with experience in the manufacturing sector, if you are looking to make your first move out of practice, experience auditing clients in that sector is required. Candidates who are qualified by their experience but have the right experience and attributes will also be considered.
Advanced experience of Excel is essential and exposure to ERP systems would be a distinct advantage.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a business that is continuing to evolve and grow and have the opportunity to add value to an emerging entity, then this could be the role for you.
Send your CV for a confidential discussion.