We are absolutely delighted to be recruiting an interim Finance Manager for a very well renowned client of ours in Peterborough. The role has come about due to the current FM being seconded onto a project for a minimum of 6 months initially. The role will require a technical skillset, taking a very hands on approach within a small team, whilst working alongside two other finance managers.
- Oversight and accountability of all external reporting
- Oversight and delivery of external audit
- Responsible for general ledgers and financial statements being presented under IFRS, FRS101 and FRS102 (where applicable) and governance and review processes in place to ensure this
- Accountable for delivery and quality of technical accounting opinions and formal position papers
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with formal accounting policies
- Accountable for general ledger management relating to intercompany transactions, retranslation of oversees subsidiary, complex internal transactions.
- Horizon scanning across the industry for changes and interpretations in accounting standards and GAAP best practice
- Responsible for finance risk reporting
- Accountable for delivery of first line internal controls validation and management of finance risk register.
- Supporting business partnering on Commercial Risk (e.g. managing debt exposures and financial due diligence)
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 4+ years experience within a similar position.
- Have an excellent technical knowledge base - IFRS
- FRS 101/FRS 102