The ONE Group are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a well-established, family run business based in Peterborough, who are currently undergoing a period of sustained growth with some exciting plans in place for the coming years.
Due to the above they are now looking to appoint an experienced and commercially minded Finance Manager to join them in a role which would see you working as a number two to the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for managing a small team of 4 and must display a proven track record in team management.
The role will obviously include the fundamentals of BAU Accounting but as the business grows, there will be an emphasis on the finance team building relationships with senior stakeholder from other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities will include;
- Producing timely and accurate management information and present to stakeholders with commentary
- Full line management of a small team of 4.
- Investigating and analysing budget variances
- Challenging KPI's to enhance the performance of manufacturing and stock control
- Preparing yearend financial information and assist auditors where needed
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders in multiple departments whilst being their key point of contact for all things finance.
So what does the ideal candidate look like? You will need to be an established Finance Manager with a strong background in team management. A qualified Accountant would be preferred for the role, however, the client would happily consider QBE or Part Qualified Accountants if they come with the right experience.
The salary is paying between £45,000- £5,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
For more information on the above role or to see a full spec, please apply today or contact Megan Lemmon at The ONE Group.