The One Group are exclusively partnering with one of the regions most reputable and sought after employers, who are looking to appoint a Finance Systems Administrator to join their dedicated finance team in Peterborough. This full time, permanent position is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business where development and appreciation are key.
This is a newly created role and will be based on providing 1st line support for the businesses finance systems. You will be the first point of call, providing user training/query resolution to both internal and external support providers and responsibilities will include:
- Action change requests
- 1st line support, and the occasional 2nd line support for finance systems such as Proactis/Concur and Anaplan
- Develop strong relationships with finance stakeholders
- Maintain accurate user guides to show best practice
- Audit and integrity checks
As a successful candidate, you will have previous experience in a first line systems support role, have the ability to present complex technical to any audience through strong communication skills, and be a driven team player.
You will be working side by side the large finance team who are busier than ever and so you will need to be open to change and confident working in a fast paced environment.
Your working week will be split between the Peterborough office 2 days a week, and from the comfort of your own home 3 days a week. Along with hybrid working, the business boasts a brilliant benefits package:
- Generous annual salary up to £26,000, depending on experience
- Competitive yearly bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee appreciation scheme (ask for more info!)
If you are interested in finding out more, seeing a job spec or wanting to be considered for the role, please contact Katherine Pearl at The One Group.