The ONE Group are delighted to be partnering with a reputable organisation, who can boast a fantastic track record in employee retention and wellbeing. Following an exciting period of change on the horizon, they are now looking to appoint a technically adept Financial Accountant to join them on an initial 12 Month Contract.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role will see you sitting at the heartbeat of the Finance Operations team and will be heavily involved around various areas of technical accounting.
Day to day duties will include:
- Assisting with the maintenance and improvement of existing financial controls and processes.
- Designing and implementing additional controls.
- Taking accountability for the production of working capital and cash reporting.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for the upcoming system changes.
- Coordinating VAT and Tax compliance.
- Assisting with Financial Audits and coordinating onsite audit activity.
They are ideally looking to bring in a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA), although QBE candidates with extensive technical experience may also be considered. Previous involvement with system implementation and other projects would be desirable.
Your working week will be split between their wonderful Stamford office and the comfort of your own home, the role is paying up to £48,000 per annum and comes with a great benefits package which include private healthcare and a company wide bonus scheme.
For more information about the role or to see a full job description, please contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group on or apply now.