The ONE Group work with lots of organisations, I work with a good number of them myself, however every now and then a new client; for me at least, appears and you just get a great feeling about them. The managing director of this organisation truly inspired me while telling me about his business, challenges they've faced and what they're looking for in the future. The obvious thing is their culture, a truly lovely sounding environment.
I'm looking for their next Financial Controller, you might already be the number one in your current company, or you could be the number two and are ready for that next step up. Either way, this role could be a great move for you, where you'll work with some lovely people.
What you'll get involved with?
- Manage and support a small finance team
- Preparation of weekly and monthly accounts
- Management of budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide analysis and insight to management information, in order to support business decisions
- Have accountability of all things Tax
- Work closely with other stakeholders, Operations Managers and similar to develop your understanding of operational costs and finances
- Develop and maintain relationships with banks and auditors
You'll either be qualified or qualified by experience and have previous experience in a similar environment where you've worked with senior leadership and managed a small team. For more information or a detailed job description, please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.