Full Stack Web Developer
£30,000 - £40,000
A well-established private medical insurance company, based in Peterborough, are currently undergoing a process of improvements and feel it is the perfect time for a talented Full Stack Web Developer to join them and support with their growth.
You will be developing and enhancing the in-house CRM system, supporting the integration of the websites and API's, and carrying out program testing to ensure all developments run smoothly and there are no disruption to end users.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- Proven experience in .Net Development
- Proficiency in React
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- The ability to work on multiple projects and to tight deadlines
This role is office based so it is required that you are within commutable distance to Peterborough. You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and close-knit team, sharing knowledge and experience and having the opportunity to develop new skills.
Not only will you work for a growing company, but you will also receive:
- Pension scheme
- Sick Pay Scheme and Attendance Bonus
- Attractive Annual Leave Benefit
- Cash benefits linked to Personal Accident, Life Cover and Critical Illness
- Free Worldwide Multi Trip Travel Cover
- Employee Rewards Scheme
- Commitment to Employee Learning and Development
- Access to Wellbeing Services and Discount Scheme
For more information about this opportunity, please submit your CV now or contact Danielle Brown at The ONE Group.