Working for this wonderful charity based in South Cambridge, you will join a team whose passion for the outdoors, the environment and the heritage of the Cambridge area is at the forefront of their minds.
This is an fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to help my client increase their income from trusts and foundations, mid-level donors and legacies.
Reporting directly into the CEO, you will be responsible for coordinating all fundraising activity and own the charity's fundraising targets.
The main focus for this role will be fundraising from mid-level donors, legacies, memberships and trusts/foundations.
You will use your relationship building skills to strengthen existing funding relationships and use your research and networking skills to identify and cultivate new opportunities. Your excellent written and development skills will enable you to work with colleagues to turn their visions into compelling proposals and to communicate them via a wide range.
- Secure sufficient support from volunteers and colleagues to be able to meet fundraising targets
- Research & identify potential businesses and arrange suitable approaches to them
- Develop and maintain a successful corporate membership/giving scheme (including organising events or activities)
- Attend relevant meetings and report on the charity's fundraising work to staff and volunteers
- Develop appealing funding propositions
To be successful in obtaining this role you must have demonstrable evidence of successful fundraising from individual donors, trusts & foundations and legacies as well as experience of the not for profit sector.
To register your interest please apply or reach out to Lucy Atkin on 01223237888