Sind Sie auf der Suche nach einer deutschsprachigen Stelle im Kundenservice? Wenn ja, lies weiter
If this last year has taught us anything, it has been about recognising the importance of well being and taking the time to look after ourselves.
So when I found myself in the lucky position of being able to support my client this particular need for a Customer Care Team leader, I jumped at the chance!
This is a great opportunity for a Customer Care Team Leader to motivate and support a team of administrators to provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes.
Customer Care is the first point of contact for their network and the role is to support a team to truly represent the values and principles of this business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the team in developing relationships with customers
- Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow up actions
- Carry out call quality reviews using a coaching approach
- Recruitment of Customer Care Administrators
- Be a proud ambassador of this inspiring business
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Coaching & Feedback skills
- Positive & Engaging communication skills
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems
Hours & Days:
The role operates on a 2 on/off shift, 35.25 hours a week.
Hours are 7:00am - 20:00pm with an hour's break
This role is currently remote based but you will be going back into the office soon!
An exceptional benefits package is on offer
If you are interested, apply now or call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 for an informal discussion