We are working with an exciting Tech based start up who want to mould and shape an enthusiastic Graduate into their new role. With huge investment and growth plans coming all throughout 2022 this really is the best time to join this company and reap the long-term rewards.
You will be joining the Sales team as a Graduate Sales Development Representative, and this could just be the first step on the ladder with this role seen as a gateway to higher sales positions. Most roles will ask you for prior experience in a similar field but in this position the company wants to guide and train the successful applicant to perform at the best of their ability.
If you have a customer service background or if you are just a natural communicator, ideally with a Business-related degree then do not hesitate to apply.
- Client Prospecting
- Outbound email and phone activity to generate new business
- Following up with inbound, marketing-generated leads to convert them to meetings
- Maintain up-to-date information on Salesforce
- Perform post-event follow up (Webinar, events) and re-engage prospects
- Starting salary c.£22k
- Uncapped commission (First year guaranteed OTE c.£27k)
- Performance related bonus (Paid quarterly)
- Share Options
- Fast track progression route
- Working pattern - Mon-Fri (37.5 hours a week)
- Flexible and hybrid working pattern
- 25 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
- 1 month of additional paid leave (After 4 years' service)
- Regular company activities and annual retreats
- Pension scheme
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.