Are you a graphic design guru looking to join a growing company?
Seeking the chance to develop a rewarding career in digital and print design?
Passionate about design and the digital industry? If so, read on...
I'm working with an online retailer in Northampton. They are looking to recruit a dynamic Graphic Designer who has a proven track record of producing engaging designs and is looking for an exciting role with plenty of variety, based at their office in Northampton.
As a graphic designer, you will be responsible for creating a wide range of visual content for four different brands, ensuring that this content has a high visual impact to convert both online and offline. The role involves listening to the business needs and understanding content briefs before making design decisions.
- Create a wide range of visual content including email campaigns, website banners, product images, product videos, social media visuals, and print adverts, all in line with brand guidelines.
- Support the ecommerce manager and content executive with the creation of additional marketing content as and when required.
- Maintain consistency of branding across multiple channels and the look and feel of the company websites.
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss project requirements and develop concepts based on their needs.
- Drive projects from concept through to design, print, and production.
- Work alongside printers and developers to ensure a design brief is delivered on time.
- Proof-read all material to ensure accuracy and that all finished work is delivered to the highest standard.
- Drive self-development through on-going research and networking.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a graphic designer
- Proficiency in using graphic design software across the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Email marketing template design.
- Video & photography production.
- Understanding of the latest creative trends and their role within the consumer environment.
- Exceptional creative flair.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Able to work on own initiative but also within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing and best practises.
- Specific experience photographing products for ecommerce websites.