Graphic Designer Job Vacancy
£20,000 - £24,000
Based in Kettering
Join a global company as their in-house Graphic Designer!
The purpose of this role is to creatively use all assets across a broad range of projects from print, digital, social, and motion utilising your skills across the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
As an In-house Graphic Designer you will be involved in a wide range of projects with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term and you'll be an integral part of the Marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Brief in copy and advise external suppliers for all relevant marketing communications, liaising with various external print suppliers to negotiate costs, and to ensure print and delivery deadlines are met.
- Project management of your own allocated projects - such as Bi-weekly flyers and merch packs, Hot Product booklets and Conference Show Guides.
- Proof-read all design collateral and marketing literature to be with all amends made and fed in to any external agencies where appropriate/required.
- Source relevant product images from suppliers, take in-house photography (when required) and clip/crop and format images as needed for use.
- Create a range of design for print, digital design, research and development work.
- Work with internal teams to solve their creative challenges and ensure communication to their audience is effective.
- Refresh and regularly update the Intranet Portal to keep it up to date and visually appealing.
- Help design POS material for the stores.
Due to the location in Kettering the role is commutable within an hour from areas in Northamptonshire, including Wellingborough, Rushden, Corby and Northampton plus areas around Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Coventry and Leicester. If this is an opportunity you would be interested in, apply today.