This role will suit a first-time recently qualified first-time mover from practice.
Even better it will suit someone who doesn't just want to work in group accounting.
Working in finance and treasury you will have the opportunity to join a vibrant team which is part of a business that is solid and here for the long-term.
The role will be varied and duties will include;
- Taking responsibility for debt and treasury instruments such as derivatives and investments
- Supporting preparation of monthly management accounts and statutory statements
- Monthly reporting on treasury debt and interest exposure
- Taking ownership to ensure treasury general ledger reconciles
- Working closely with the group reporting team
- Group consolidations
- Producing reporting packs
- Ad hoc duties
The right candidate will be technically astute and whilst experience in treasury would be an advantage, experience of it in the audits that you have worked on will suffice as long as you have an interest in developing that exposure further.
Post qualified with strong Excel skills and a technical ability that will set you apart from your peers, this role not only offers a varied scope but also outstanding long-term career prospects to move within this large company.
As well as a competitive salary, the benefits on offer are exemplary.
Interviews are taking place quickly so send your CV for immediate consideration.