The ONE Group are proud to be partnering with a relatively new and exciting business who are a multimillion-pound enterprise already. Having had previous success with them, we know the culture and atmosphere they bring to their office is fantastic, with some exceptional and progressive benefits as well.
I'm looking for their next Group Financial Controller, someone who is qualified with some terrific industry experience behind them as well. You'll report directly into the Group Finance Director and manage a small team of direct and indirect reports; and play a major part in their plans for future growth.
What you'll get involved with?
- Work closely with other stakeholders, Operations Managers and similar to develop your understanding of operational costs and finances
- Management of budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide analysis and insight to management information, in order to support business decisions
- Manage and support a small finance team
- Preparation of weekly and monthly accounts
- Have accountability of all things Tax
As mentioned, you'll be a qualified accountant and have proven experience in industry, ideally with exposure to managing a team and working with senior leadership. For more information or a detailed job description, please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.