Marketing Manager (1 year FTC)
After the last turbulent years, businesses and organisations have been trying to get back on track and exceed on what they have/had planned.
This organisation is doing their part to give back to the future generation by making sure that the pandemic has not affected their future careers and that they give young people the best education possible across the whole of England.
It is important for them to work as a team to make sure that they could do all that they can to give the students the support and understanding that they need for their future selves.
If that's not good enough, they also offer their staff with good career opportunities, benefits and the best part of it all, the satisfaction of giving these children and young people the tools they need for success.
Wouldn't you want to be part of that?
Well now's your chance because they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
As a Marketing Manager, you would be reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications whilst owning and implementing their marketing plans with the aim to build brand awareness. You would also be maintaining the website with the help of the web development team.
Your duties would include:
- Creating content and collateral - including blogs, prospectuses, information flyers, website copy etc. This is to support with a steady and strong message across the brand
- Maintenance of social media, delivery of content schedule and printed materials
- Support with the company's internal marketing
- Promotion of key events
- Maintaining and building email strategies
This role is a 1-year fixed contract, however there is a possibility for it to be extended. The office is based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire; however, it is a remote working role.
The organisation has plenty of benefits of working for them, including:
- 26 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Continuous professional development options that will be tailored to your needs
- Over 250 employee exclusive benefits through Perkbox - includes discounted cinema tickets, holiday and gym memberships, car leasing and much more
And much more!
If this meets your skills and expertise and you would like to find out more then please get in touch. On the contrary, even if you feel like you do not have all the requirements for this role, please still contact us and find out more!