This Royston based company manufacture biotech equipment for scientific research globally. Due to their product range expanding, they're looking for an additional person to join their quality team.
This person will need to be a good communicator and provide effective administrative and secretarial support to the Quality and facilities and assist cover for the other Group Secretary support on a Thursday and Friday.
You'll also be responsible for attending meetings and taking notes whilst chasing up on any activities that need actioning
We can only tell you positive things about this company; they are committed to supporting you through your own personal and technical career development. They provide a diverse and friendly working environment and also reward their staff with some impressive benefits
- Ad-hoc administrative duties and secretarial support
- Provide reception and switchboard cover on a rota basis
- Arrange and diarise meetings
- Co-ordinate travel requirements
- Organise Health & Safety training
- Attend committee meetings and note taking
What you need to be in with a chance
- Previous experience of multi-tasking and supporting a large team
- Accurate typing skills for scientific/technical commercial documents
- Confident personality with a proactive mindset
- Skilled at arranging complex travel arrangements
- Reliable, dependable and flexible.
This is a full time permanent opportunity, Salary offered £25,000
Please call Karl at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information