Head of B2B Marketing
Remote with monthly meetings in London post-lockdown
£60,000 + bonus + 25 days holiday a year + Brand New MacBook / Laptop (your choice) + Work remotely with occasional trips to the office
Who this would be perfect for ...
Someone who loves technology and hospitality.
You know how the hospitality industry works, you've walked the customer journey through restaurants, pubs, nightclubs or cinemas and you understand how digital technology and innovation can improve the customer experience and breed loyalty plus you are a real advocate for going digital.
Great! That's the first step and I feel many of you have that understanding... But let's get deeper.
You are looking for a broad B2B Marketing role where you provide a SOLUTION to businesses in the hospitality industry from those with up to 5 sites to huge multi-site chains. You're ready to provide a digital solution... an App that can streamline the process for guests to your favourite venues, create efficiencies and drive revenue. You know how to market these solutions to Operators in the hospitality industry and you have a particular set of B2B Digital Marketing skills that will allow you to attract, convert and retain new business.
I know the CMO will be particularly impressed If you…
- Are ready to own B2B Marketing from strategy to execution
- Love rolling up your sleeves. Sure you'll have a PR agency to delegate to, but you love to flex your great writing skills, creating compelling blogs to stay connected to the industry and drive leads.
- Have experience in building lead generation marketing solutions designed to drive inbound enquiries to the sales team.
- Focus on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO, digital advertising, webinars, events, email marketing, social media, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics.
- Have an Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot unique opportunities and take initiative
- The desire to test and learn without fear of failure
Due to the digital innovation of this company and the location of the rest of the team… this role could be held anywhere in the world as long as you are able to get to London twice a month for creative collaboration meetings. But guessing most of you don't own a helicopter, We recommend London and surrounding areas like Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Essex, or locations with quick train links like Birmingham.
If you are someone who wants to bring their special set of B2B Digital Marketing skills to the table and join an experienced and successful team launching ground breaking technology to the hospitality sector, we'd love to hear from you!
Please click 'apply now' and we will be in touch.