A UK leading provider of smart current accounts are scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
There values show commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
As head you will be leading the team responsible for all matters related to KYC, you will be accountable for continuing the strategy for KYC. You will ensure we remain compliant whilst providing great levels of service to our members.
You'll also work closely with other financial crime risk teams, such as ongoing monitoring and financial crime to uncover trends, themes and typologies ensuring that the KYC team is managing those risks, as our first line of defence.
Some of the Tasks you will be completing
- Being the subject matter expert on KYC, providing ongoing training and continuous knowledge sharing with the team. You must have an excellent understanding of FCA and other regulatory requirements for KYC, such as FATCA/CRS, and understand how to implement them in a risk-based approach.
- Stakeholder engagement - you'll work with a variety of stakeholders including the CEO and MLRO, as well as our partner bank. You'll also work with auditors and the FCA where necessary.
- Managing the team of awesome analysts and team leaders across multiple countries, including being responsible for their development and working with the KYC trainer to ensure they have ongoing training and maintain a high level of quality
You will be a great fit if
- You are passionate about fighting financial crime with great knowledge of financial crime risks in KYC.
- You have a tech and automation mindset. You're comfortable with a risk engine, you understand the opportunities for automation and where data sources can be used.
- Quality is very important to you - you'll work closely with our Head of QC to constantly improve quality.
- You are able to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
What you will receive in return?
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year!
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar.
- Flexible working options.
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being.