Have you had experience in running a successful rewards programme and understands the different internal stakeholders that are required to pull together and make to make it all happen? From using customer insights and data to determine the best course of action to nurturing successful relationships with external partners, you were the one the company could rely on to present the business with the best rewards and partnerships programme.
I'm on the lookout for a highly focussed, natural negotiator to join a leading national publisher on this incredibly exciting new project.
As Head of Rewards and Partnerships you will be spearheading a brand new project, which is unchartered territory for the business. Therefore you have the opportunity to shape direction, focussing on building subscriber engagement, value, and retention.
You will be customer obsessed and will also play a key role in the overall stewardship of the Customer Marketing team and its culture, acting as a role model for collaboration and leadership for others.
Reporting to the CCO, typical responsibilities will range from;
* To build and deliver the subscriber-led membership rewards programme that delivers on the company's subscriber growth objectives and key measures.
* Nurture successful relationships with partners by identifying, negotiating, and launching rewards that offers a rewarding experience for subscribers.
* Set and monitor the rewards marketing budget in line with agreed marketing strategy and objectives at product level.
* Be the brand champion ensuring all core values and USPs are reflected in and are consistent across all rewards activity.
* Recruit and lead a rewards programme team who will be responsible for making it happen
The Right Person;
This role requires the successful individual to have experience in developing and executing innovative customer rewards programmes.. Therefore, you will be a natural relationship builder, have an Entrepreneurial flair and Strong stakeholder management with excellent negotiation skills.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a unique individual. If you have read this and are enthused about being such an integral cog in a highly ambitious and innovative wheel, then get in touch!
Back to job search
- Head of Software Development
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Negotiable
Head of Software Development Remote based - com...
- Claims Handler
Job location: Huntingdon Job salary: ££18000 - £19000 per annum
We are looking for an immediately available Cla...
- Production Shift Manager
Job location: Northampton Job salary: £Up to £48000.00 per annum
Production Shift Manager - Nights 1 Year FTC ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's