Head of Software Development
Remote based - commutable distance to Cambridge
The internet is a spectacular tool for everyday life; you are reading this via the internet, you speak to your friends and family (and co-workers more recently) via the internet and some watch TV via the internet.
Unfortunately, with it being so widely used, it also opens the gate for more unfavourable content.
This role would spearhead a team of talented engineers that all hold a common goal of making a difference to the type of content that is readily available.
Working closely with the CTO, you will also be:
- Managing a team of high performing Engineers, carrying out monthly 1-1s and PD plans
- Developing the architecture across all software products
- Manage day to day operations, alongside the long-term strategy for the Tech team
- Working across the software development life cycle and developing software solutions
- Sharing technical knowledge by advising and mentoring the technical team
This opportunity will suit an individual with:
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Background in C#, .Net development
- Experience with the full software development life cycle
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- The ability to develop and deploy testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines
- A background of working on several products at one time
- Understanding and/or experience with Machine Learning and AI models
- Experience with Azure DevOps would be beneficial too
Working for a not-for-profit organisation comes with its advantages. You will play a vital part in making a real difference both within the company and externally and be part of a close knit and passionate team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please do contact Danielle at The ONE Group.