Imagine that you work for a company that holds a vast site, full of state of the art engineering technology, a race track or two and lots of dynamic projects going on.
Now imagine yourself being a key player in the Health and Safety side of the business by being there Health and Safety Officer reporting directly into the Health and Safety manager and joining a close knit team of 3 individuals.
We are looking for a Health and Safety Officer to promote a positive Health and Safety culture within the company and ensure that the employees comply to health and safety legislations and the practices are up to date and adhered to.
The Health and Safety officer will assess the companies' buildings and projects ensuring they are compliant with fire prevention legislations ensuring Fire Risk Assessments are up to date and conducted.
The day to day duties include:
- Provide knowledgeable support to departments on all health and safety
- Advise on Health and Safety issues relating to current and new technologies
- Complete risk assessments including FRA's and DSEAR assessments
- Report issues of H & S
What we are looking for:
- NEBOSH and Fire Safety & Risk Management certificates
- Experienced in a Health & Safety role within an automotive/engineering environment
- Collaborative team player who is a strong communicator and resilient
This is an exciting role to join a globally recognised company working across the Automotive sector, where no two days will be the same.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.