This well known Cambridge based Technology company is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to provide support to the HR team.
- Assist with the graduate and intern recruitment
- Drafting offers of employment, employment contracts and contract amendments ensuring compliance
- Co-ordinate new hire inductions
- Responsible for administration for on boarding process
- Managing the database and electronic files of employees and contractors, alongside any related information such as contracts, letters, file notes
- Preparing reports as and when needed
- Co-ordinating Training & Development activities ensuring that records are maintained
- Visa and work permit applications
- Issuing bonus & salary review letters and distributing them
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role previously, ideally within the Tech industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain more experience in a well rounded HR role.
You will have the ability to work from home on a full time basis with some office attendance required.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now or call Lucy Atkin for an informal discussion.